You are face to face with your opponent, both of you vying for the win. Who's move is next? Where do you go from here? Will you win?
Entrepreneurship is a game. Some of the elements of this game include:
- Everyone starts at the same position, but sometimes you get to choose the starting position.
- There are various players. Each one has a special ability.
- Sometimes collusion with other players is acceptable (e.g. Monopoly)
- Playing multiple times helps you anticipate some of the hurdles, turns, and surprises.
- There are rules, but if you rewrite the rules, it's not cheating! It's creating a brand new game.
- The pride in winning is greater than any monetary reward.
- Winning is rewarded by another round.
Subscribe to get all our new posts straight to your email!
from Techstars http://ift.tt/1Y3A8ju